Sunday, June 27, 2010

How it all Began

I remember it soo vividly, like it was yesterday. Back when my son Garrison was born in 2007, we were brought into the life of new parenthood bliss.... then came the food allergies and reflux. They reared their nasty hear when he was only 9 days old. We had no idea why we had a baby who just SCREAMED all day and night and people do tend to tell a new mommy, "babies cry", "maybe it is colic" but I knew better - there was no WAY nothing was wrong, SOMETHING had to be going on with him. Over months of trial and error - we did finally gain a happy baby! It was just about 3 reflux meds later and a final diagnoses of ana. reactions to milk, egg and nut allergies. I was in disbelief... what do you feed a toddler who can't have these things?! and oh my lord what will he have on his first birthday?!? so our journey begins.....

No comments:

Post a Comment