Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Let's Have Some Summer Fun

A few weeks ago my family and I were barbecuing. I love being outside and enjoying dinner on the deck. I wanted to have some fun and the fire on the grill was still going. I grabbed some over sized mugs, and filled them to the brim with everything we needed to make s'mores. The boys LOVED THEM. Don't forget to check labels!

Dairy, and Egg free S'MORES

Marshmallows (egg free)
Divvies Chocolate Bar
Graham Crackers (dairy free)
Skewers

Melt your marshmallow over the grill fire, and sandwich with a block of chocolate between two graham crackers. Melty goodness....

1 comment:

  1. ohh smores sounds like a great idea right now!! i remember when I was allergic to dairy and then peanut butter - fortunately I grew out of it! I don't think there were nearly as many substitute options "back then!" you must be very creative in the kitchen! xx glenann

    ReplyDelete